Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Update

Last night's self-defense class was pretty awesome...i learned a lotta cool stuff, and now i've gotta warn people not to come up behind me and try to scare me or they just night get an elbow in the gut lol j.k. I was glad that i was able to learn some practical, useful tools for defending myself...hope i never have to use them, though.

Well, i am back at school now...i almost stayed home and slept b/c i was soooo stinkin' tired this morning. I accidentally overslept by an hr and 15 mins, and i still was dawg tired. Yea, and this happened on a day that i had to leave my house early for school...seriously, what are the odds...well quite large actually, taking into account that this kind of stuff always happens when you least need it to lol.

I just found out yesterday that my Theater Arts team is supposed to go to Many, LA to perform at some special thing that they're having there that all these dignitaries and stuff are supposed to be there. It's great and all, but it's on the same day that my family is getting together for Thanksgiving...not a good schedule conflict. I think what we are going to do is just have my parents pick my sister and i up from Many on their way to LA that way we can go and perform but still be able to visit the family in Shreveport. Hopefully that'll work out as well as it sounds like it will ;)

2 comments:

serenityfalls2012 said...

sounds fun
but u realy will hurt yourself wwaking up that early......ill watch cummin up and scarin u b/c u could totally berat me down

Tsofah said...

What an honor! Your trip to Manning sounds great - and it sounds like you have come up with a really great way to make it all work out with family as well. Awesome!

(Watch out when you wake up and don't trip over the alarm clock! :-D)