Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF!!

smiley face Pictures, Images and Photos
It's finally friday! :) Praise the Lord!

After school i have to babysit, but other than that i've got the weekend free. I'm planning on trying to get over to Longview to get my hair trimmed and get a present for my friend at church that just had a birthday. I'm not sure what to get him so i'm gonna head over to the mall and look around in PacSun for something he might like.

I only have two weeks before i get out for Thanksgiving break. I can't wait to go to Shreveport and see the family. I think I'll spend the weekend there with them and then go with them t0 church. It's the church i grew up in, so i like getting to visit and see everyone. There's a lot of new people there now, but something about the church still seems a little like home. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that my grandparents and greatgrandparents go there, along with a whole bunch of people i knew during my early childhood. There's a lot of memories there and going back is always a treat :)

No comments: