Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An Unexpected Blessing :)

Some very thoughtful person decided to bless me and pay for my Student Council t-shirt. This was very unexpected, and really blessed my heart. I have no idea who paid for it, but I really want them to know that I think that what they did was really kind, and I'm very grateful to them for it.
What they didn't know was that I had a few rather large expenses come up that had to be paid this week, and i was sorta stressing bout gettin' the money for my shirt turned in. But God was faithful (as always) and provided...through an unexpected blessing :)

3 comments:

Danny Tom H. said...

haha! blonde jokes and chuck norris jokes are my favorite. :) ya, i hope to find alot of Christian friends on here.

Danny Tom H. said...

sorry, my computer is being wierd, i meant to comment on the blonde jokes blog. lol. :)

Kiersten Blaire said...

lol that's fine :)