Thursday, October 9, 2008

This weekend

I'm so excited- this weekend there's the possibility that my cousin Caedon will be coming to stay a few days with us. I have Monday off of school so I will be free to watch him during the day. (I even turned down an all day babysittin' job so I could stay home with him--yeah, he's sooooo worth it!! lol :)



Another thing I'm really excited about is the fact that I am going to get to see, and spend time with Mrs. Teresa. We are going out to eat on Sunday and I can't wait! I love spending time with her; she always has something really interesting to share with me about the Word. I could seriously sit there and just listen to her talk for hours (and that's saying a lot cuz there's only a select few I could honestly say that about. lol).

So, yeah- got an awesome weekend planned and I can't wait for it to get here.

No comments: