Thursday, October 2, 2008

VP Debate



Whoa!! Did anyone else watch the VP debate that just took place? I was cheering for Palin, and in the words of a friend "she freakn' blew him [Biden] away!!!". I TOTALLY agree! I was amazed at just how poised and confident Mrs. Palin was and how articulate her responses were to the questions asked. She didn't ever back down or freeze up, and she wasn't afraid to be completely honest with the American people when it came to stands on gay marriage, her opponents positions on critical issues, etc. She showed no sign of fear and by the grace of God debated better than anyone thought she would (she made a small mistake when she accidentally gave the wrong name to someone that she was talking about, but it was handled very well). A political commenter at the end of the debate said that someone had stated that tonight's performance would make the many people who spoke out against her eat their words! Amen! She did a wonderful job!

I wish I had more time to share with you even more of what I think about this but unfortunately I am running out of time. So, let me conclude with this: Props to Mrs. Palin!!!!

No comments: