Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Missing Caedon... :(

Caedon had to go home today... :( so when i got home from Volleyball practice the house seemed a little empty without my lil Caedon baby there...i miss him...a lot. I'm gonna post some cute pictures of him so I can look at them when I get on my blog :)




He fell asleep holding the toy gun he had been playing with. Cute, isn't it?




This is him saying "Cheeeeeseee!!!"...






...then he decided he wanted a closeup...a really, really closeup!






AAAHHHH!!! He eats rubber duckies!! LOL.







Those are only a few of the cute pics I got of him, but for those of you who don't know him and therefore can't fully appreciate his cuteness *smile*, I'll stop posting them right now so I don't bore you too bad. I personally could sit here and look at pictures of him all day because I think he is one of the most precious things ever, but I'm his cousin so I'm probably a lil biased:)

2 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

I could just pinch that little ball of Sunshine cheeks... he is so cute!!!

I.H.L.
Anna Gage

Kiersten Blaire said...

I know!! He's ADORABLE!!! :) thanks for the comment, girl!!