Friday, January 16, 2009

The Weight Has Been Lifted!! :)

I AM THROUGH WITH EXAMS!!! It's a LOAD off mentally and now I am free to enjoy my weekend! :) Which I completely intend to do- i am leaving today to go and spend some time with my friend in Shreveport. I haven't gotten to see her in a while so I'm really looking forward to our time together.

Today i took my Geomoetry and Biology exams. The Geometry went a lil iffy, and I'm a tad concerned for my grade...I'll find out later this weekend.
Biology was swell though and i made a high grade on it. You did a great job making it, Pautsch :) I think that was my highest grade out of all my finals that i took.
Before taking it I was a little worried, b/c I really didn't put in the study time I had planned...my fault lol

2 comments:

CoachPautsch said...

thanks kiddo...you deserved it! enjoy your break!

Aarbear said...

Woo! Nice to hear you did so well on your finals! I'm sure you did just great on geometry. Now wish me luck on my finals next week. Luckily I got a little study time in these last two days because we were off school on account of the morbidly cold weather! lol So yea while you were sweating under the pressure of those finals, I was chilling at home watching some TV and chugging a Monster lol But at least you get to relax now that they're over!