Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two Down- One to Go!!

I have just completed my second of three days of exams. So far I really haven't studied that much for any of my exams; i have just sorta been "winging" them. Not the best thing in the world I know, but when it's between that and getting adequate sleep I prefer to go with the latter. I know that's not that's not a good habit to get into (not studying very much), but right now I know I need to keep from stressing myself about studying. I'm still making high A's on them; so to me it's not worth killing myself to just score 3 points higher. They have all been A's so far so I'm pretty much content with them. The final two that I have tomorrow I will DEFINITELY be studying for : Geometry and Biology. I have convinced myself to not stress or worry about either, but i will for sure be putting in some studying time!!!

No comments: