Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to School !!

Today is my first day back to school in two weeks. It's going to be an adjustment getting up at 5am again and having to worry bout finishing assignments and homework.

My Christmas/New Years Break so wonderful that it makes it hard to come back and spend the whole day at school again.

The best gift I got 4 Christmas this year was having my second cousin Aaron come down from Wisconsin. It was a welcomed change to see a Northerner that didn't complain about the South *wink-wink, Mr. Pautsch...not trying to be mean, but I can't stand hearing people complain about TX* .

He spent Christmas day with my family as well as New Years. It was really fun b/c we were really non-traditional this year. We spent Christmas day at the house and New Year's Eve at a party and then together playing Monopoly...then we went to Walmart and got some Monsters!! Aaron bought me a Monster and Josh a Nos (the LAST thing my brother needed that night LOL. It was still sweet of you, Aaron lol).


(Aaron and I took a picture with our Monsters!:)



We all had a really great time...and now I'm sad it's over :((((

No comments: