Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to Black


Last night I dyed my hair dark again. I really wanted to go back to the maroon tinted color I dyed it last time, but because of the color of my homecoming dress I didn't think the maroon was such a good idea this time. So I decided to go with a dark brown...then changed my mind b/c of a color I had seen on one of my friends. She had gone with a soft black and it turned out really pretty so I decided to go that route instead. Mine turned out darker than I expected but after a little while to get used to it, I didn't think it was too bad. I actually kind of like it now. I was able to keep a little of my red tint in it so that made me happy :)


Right now I am at school...it's the first of three of our exam days. I already finished my Comp. Lit finals so I'm free to just chill now...thanks Pautsch :)

I'm really tired and I ran out of time to eat breakfast so I don't really have a lot of energy right now. That doesn't matter though b/c today is a half day so I get to leave at noon *Hallelujah!!!*
Bad part is, I have to spend the extra time I have at home, studying for my Bible and History exams that I'm taking tomorrow. :( Oh well, I'm still happy that I'm getting out early :))))))

4 comments:

CoachPautsch said...

you're welcome

and what is "soft black"? how many different black's are there? can you tell that i'm a guy?

Kiersten Blaire said...

LOL! a little... :)
yea, you can have some darker blacks then others..like Emily H.'s hair, her's is black but a lighter shade than mine. if you go with a lighter shade it can help it to appear a little less harsh

grammie said...

looks good sweetie.

Aarbear said...

Oh hey nice pic, even if you look a little sad :) But yea I like the hair it looks nice