Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lack of sleep- not of fun!! :]

Like I have mentioned in several of my previous posts, my totally awesome cousin Aaron is in town visiting from Wisconsin. For the past week that he has been here I really haven't gotten much sleep b/c the four of us kids have been staying up late playing Monopoly til about 4 in the morning. It's become somewhat of a tradition, I'd say....though I never manage to to win :[...idk what's up with that...hummmm....something must be wrong with my strategy. If anyone who reads this has suggestions, I'm open. lol. We have played a total of 8 games now and I can never manage to hold my winning status until the end of the game. Now I have a burning desire to win atleast one game b4 he leaves so that I can drop the title of being the only one out of the four of us who hasn't won a single game. lol. Well, i take that back...i don't think my sister has won yet, but that doesn't really count since she only rarely plays with us anyway. Monopoly is a game she despises so she only played a couple times.

anyway...

I am COMPLETELY enjoying being free from school. Though I still have to work on a World History Honors paper. I am writing an essay on different world religions. I plan on comparing and contrasting several of them. I LOVE doing stuff like this b/c it is so interesting to look at different religions and see how some of them are somewhat similar to Christianity yet fall so helplessly short of being the one true way. It breaks my heart to see all the deception out there, but it also allows me to see how very blessed I am to have been brought up in the Truth.

I'm very excited about this project and I'll let you know how it comes along :)

2 comments:

SlAuGhTeR said...

lol.. i bet mrs stanford will love it! lol did you make your presentation gay enouf???? lol :p do good.

Kiersten Blaire said...

Thanks for saying hello! :p