Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Friday!! :)

YAy! It's finally Friday! I do have to say though that this week of school has gone by really fast...that could be b/c I was only at school 3 days this week. On Tuesday I was gone on our trip to Dallas and then on Wednesday I wasn't able to make it to school because I was a little under the weather. I was fine towards the middle/later part of the afternoon, but went ahead and took the whole day off to make sure I was well rested and recovered.

Now I'm ready for the weekend! :) I finished my homecoming stuff that I had to type up and turn in to Mrs. Wisdom...which by the way, was not fun. lol. I had to come up with several ideas for decorations and items for us to sell during Spirit Week. It was hard to come up with ideas because I really didn't have a lot of time to devote to it b/c of other things that I had to take care of this week. Thankfully I still managed to come up with a few. Now I'm just ready for the night of Homecoming to be here so that we can be done with all the fundraising, planning, etc.


Well, that's my update for now! Talk to you guys later! :)

No comments: