Saturday, December 6, 2008

2 Weeks! :)

The count-down begins! *Whoot-whoot!!* I get out for Christmas in a lil less than 2 weeks. Man, I am READY for a break from school! My 16 yr old second coisin Aaron will be coming down from Wisconsin to visit, so that'll be really neat to have him in TX for a little while. I saw him for the first time in about ten years this past Summer when my family went to Wisconsin for a visit. We four kids (Josh, Bri', Aaron and I) all had so much fun spending time with each other and catching up on the past ten years we had been apart, that we decided that Aaron needed to come down and see TX and stay a while during his vacation. At first it didn't look like it was likely to happpen, but everything came together and he's set to fly in on the 19th. It'll be really fun showin' him how life is down here in the south lol. He's really had NO exposure to anything but Wisconsin (and next-door city, Chicago), so I think he might enjoy seeing something new.
I'm really looking forward to him coming :)

No comments: