Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring Break

This four day weekend has gotten me looking forward to Spring Break!!..the four days of getting to just relax and hang out {well, minus the total of about 15 hours of babysitting}, was soooo fun. I loved not having to worry bout getting my homework done....which ended up biting me around 9 last nite when i remembered i still had to read 3 chapters in my stinkin' Silas Marner book AND finish my Grammar :p yea.....that was NOT fun trying to finish it...Silas took FOREVER to read cuz it was really hard to understand, and the questions i had to answer on my study guide were ridiculous lol.
All that to say...I AM ready for Spring Break!!...no wait, I'm ready for SUMMER!!!

P.S.-Btw thanks, Coach P, for not giving us homework over the 4 day weekend! =)

No comments: